Download WP Rocket v22.214.171.124 Latest Version Use On unlimited Website
However, it’s a paid plugin that costs about $49 but it’s free on teachingkapil.com which is 100% Original GPL Licenced.
For WordPress, there are many plugins that you can use to make your blog load faster and one of the most common types of the plugin is cache plugin. Wp Rocket creates a cache of the static file of your blog posts, and when a user accesses the post-it serves it directly from the cache folder.
Using a cache plugin on your WordPress blog is essential. It helps you to make WordPress load way faster and reduces the load on the server. Below infographic will help you understand how typically WordPress handle a page request
When it comes to WordPress cache plugins, there are many free options out there such as:
- W3 Total cache
- WP Super cache
- WP Fastest cache
- Auto optimize
WP Rocket is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. There are many other free popular cache plugins available like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin.
This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
WP Rocket is specially made for beginners or webmasters who don’t have any technical knowledge about caching. Anyone can configure this plugin in less than 5 minutes, without any stress. Even if you don’t do any setting change, it will automatically apply all recommended and safe settings just after activating the WP Rocket plugin.
If your theme has lots of CSS and Java-scripts or HTML files then no need worry, WP Rocket also compress them and reduce the page size without breaking your page. Overall, WP Rocket is the best caching plugin for WordPress that helps to boost the speed of your site.
Recommended theme – GeratePress Premium Free Download
Features of WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
What’s New in WP Rocket v188.8.131.52
- Bugfix: Prevent advanced-cache.php related notices to show up on WP Engine.
- Prevent fatal error sometimes caused by license-data.php removal during the upgrade process.
- New feature: Manually generate the critical path CSS for individual posts, pages & any custom post types, directly from the edit screen.
- Added a new option “preload for fonts” to add preload requests for your local fonts.
- Enhancement: Create a pre-compressed gzip version of the CSS & JS minified files, which can be served directly to the browser instead of using dynamic compression.
- Remove the critical path CSS from the page once it’s fully loaded to prevent display issues in certain cases.
- Updated the lazyload script to the latest version available.
- Renamed the “Optimize” button to “Save settings & Optimize” on the database optimization tab to better reflect the action.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.
Note-Don’t Use another caching plugin after Installing Wp Rocket
Free Download WP Rocket v184.108.40.206 Latest Version Use On unlimited Website