Free Download Genesis Framework v3.3.1 (Latest)
Genesis Framework Package
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
Genesis Delivers Responsive Designs
You want sleek, professional design — without paying a fortune for it and without fearing instant obsolescence. Genesis’ turnkey designs give you an array of beautiful frames for your content built on HTML5.
How does HTML5 enhance your site? First, it’s the new code standard, which will make your site compatible with future changes to the web. Secondly, it will ensure cross-browser compatibility. HTML5 makes your site mobile-friendly by being responsive, and it will improve your site’s ability to deliver audio and video. And it’s completely extensible — want your site to behave like an app? Go for it. Simply put, HTML5 is your site’s ticket to truly state-of-the-art design.
Genesis Framework is Well Search Engine Optimized You put a lot into your site – you want to make sure that you’re ranking well in the search engines so readers, customers, and clients can find you. And clean, optimized code + smart design architecture is important for achieving the best rankings possible.
Genesis has excellent support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. Genesis framework and all its all child themes are schema markup ready for better search result appearance. You need minimal coding knowledge to customize the Genesis framework child themes according to your requirements. Genesis Framework is the best choice for beginners, developers, web designers, photographers, business owners, and bloggers.
Genesis Framework v3.3.1 Change-log:
Genesis 3.3.1 adds new import options to the onboarding feature and continues to improve child theme efficiency. Some other important changes are:
- Deactivated Genesis Translations plugin on upgrade to Genesis 3.3.1.
- Enable language pack updates to work on WordPress multisite as long as the main site is using a Genesis theme.
- Fixed a fatal error that could occur on sites with custom Genesis translation files that contain an unreadable PO-Revision-Date header.
- Non-US English sites can now download the latest Genesis parent theme translations without using a plugin.
- Author box titles on author archives now use h2 instead of h4 to prevent heading levels from jumping.
- Prevent “Reader Interactions” screenreader text appearing below content if there are no comments, comment form, or trackbacks on display.
- Move role=”navigation” from the list element to the wrapper element on pagination navigation.
- Fix the CSS string format used in the AMP menu styles.
Recommended theme – Free download Bimber Theme -viral Magzine Worpress theme
Features of Genesis Framework
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after-sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenberg ready